Made by ZRO Delta, this AR-15 package features an ambidextrous bolt release system. The 16 inch free-float barrel is chambered in .223 Wylde with a 1/8 twist and has a 15 inch M-LOK handguard. No magazine included. Lower sold as a receiver (not a rifle). Made in the USA.
Featuring a proprietary ambidextrous bolt release system, these lowers make a right-handed person able to drop a bolt with the right index finger, while also creating a perfect foundation for a complete ambidextrous build for all of our lefties out there. Comes complete with a MFT grip and a low profile collapsible stock. ZRO Delta’s stocks are made from tough, durable materials, are mil-spec in diameter, and are ready to provide you a lifetime of service as you build out your new rifle.
- Manufactured to mil-spec dimensions
- Ambidextrous bolt release (proprietary parts included, assembly required)
- Machined from a 7075 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum forging
- Precision broached magazine well
- Hard anodized per Mil-Spec 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- MFT grip
- Low Profile Collapsible Stock w/ QD Attachments
- 16″ Government Profile, 1/8 Twist 223 Wylde Nitride Barrel
- Mil-Spec M16 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, Nitride
- 15″ MLOK Handguard With Lightweight Interrupted Top Rail
- Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- A2 Flash Hider
- Test Fired